debian installation with a IBM ServRAID Controller on a netfinity 7000

Hi,

I am trying to install Debian(stable) on an IBM netfinity 7000.
This mashine is equipped with an IBM ServRAID controller,
I used the debian-bootdisks with kernel 2.4.18-bf2.4, the bootkernel
has no modules for the servraid controller, which is required, because i
want to
install the system on the RAID :-).
So I compiled the module for the servraid on an other mashine and tryed to
load it (which is possible in the bootmenu),
i used the kernel-config from 2.4.18-bf2.4 from the bootdisk, and the
sources from the
debian source-package. Then I compiled the module and put it on a floppy.
The problem is, that it is not possible to load this module because of a lot
of errors
(unresolved symbols).
Can anyone tell me what i did wrong??

Thanks