Re: Woody 3.0, bf24 and Promise PDC20267 controller

<quote who="Meir Kriheli">
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install Debian 3.0 on a new server. The server has normal
> prim/sec ide's and additional 2 ide's on a PDC20267 (on board).

while i can't answer your question, I would like to know
what motherboard has the PDC20267 onboard? i would be interested
in possibly getting a few, that is my favorite ide chipset.

looking at the kernel config for that set of boot floppies:
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/bf2.4/kernel-config
it seems that the chip is supported. i don't know why the system
would not see it ....very strange.

nate