Re: cannot install woody with kernel bf24

hi Jamin,

it's toshiba satellite 3000-214.
the specs are:
pIII m 933
chipset i810 with geforce 2

Ask me if u need more.
it's not the first time i'm installing a kernel 2.4 on
this laptop, so this problem is quite new.
the last message when i'm booting is :

Compaq CISS Driver (v 2.4.5)

then it 's stoped

Seb