Re: How do I tell if spamassassin is using razor?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 10:09:18AM -0700, jennyw wrote:
| I just installed Spamassassin and Vipul's Razor. How do I tell that the
| former is using the latter?  I did a test with a bunch of spam messages,
| and it was the same using spamassassin by itself as it was after I
| installed razor.

You won't see any razor tag in the message unless it was found in
razor.

| Unfortunately, there are no man pages, no info, and no docs for razor.
| And the spamassassin docs don't really talk about how to enable use of
| razor ... they imply that if you just get the package, it'll work.  Is
| this so?

Yes.

You can verify it by running spamassasin or spamd in debug mode an
watch the output.  It will mention whether or not it found razor.

-D

--
The light of the righteous shines brightly,
but the lamp of the wicked is snuffed out.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/