Re: Congratulations... debian 3.0

> > > From here I wish to congratulate all Debian developers on the
> > > release of Debian 3.0 today. It's been a long time waiting
> > > (alltough i've been using testing for a long time), and it's good
> > > to have another problem removed for many people (age of stable).
> >
> > Yes, seconded. You guys ROCK!
>
> Lame me-too-line: Me, too!
>
> I use sid all the time, but I'm still glad to hear that woody is
> finally finished.  Thumbs up!

For all the sid users this is also important, considering that (if I
got it right) many newer versions were held outside of sid until the
release of woody. So, KDE3 and a bunch of other goodies are just around
the corner.

--
Daniel Toffetti     ---     'There is no spoon...' - The Matrix
Running Debian Sid version testing/unstable with Linux 2.4.13 i686