XFree 4.2 Experimental

Hello..

I have read about some experimental XFree 4.2 debs, and I would
appreciate it if anyone could tell me if it works fine or if there is
any bug bugs in it because I need to install it in order to have support
fir my S3 Trio 64 V+ video card (vesa support under XFree  4.1 works
terribly for me).

Also, can anyone please send me the link to these debs? And, if
possible, a sources.list line for the sources so I can compile it myself
because I have woody (sarge, actually, but it's currently the same
thing).

Thanks for your help..

Ronald Castillo