Re: Need Reasons for switching to Debian from Redhat

Arthur

Seems to me that a good bit of the trouble I will have is in the initial
installation of a duplicate base ssytem. How can you record the decisions
that were made in creating the base system and and that must be made on
recreated base system before you can continue with apt-get .... ?

--David Teague