Re: Need Reasons for switching to Debian from Redhat

<quote who="Jamin W.Collins">

> Sounds like your neighbor chose a detailed level of configuration
> questions (ie low priority) for debconf.  I normally go with "medium"
> which is the default IIRC, and have never seen the lynx prompt mentioned
> above.

i have .. on medium. usually everytime i install it. i don't
mind the prompt, I haven't spent a lot of time seeing what
dialogs
come up for what priorities ..just wanted to point out that
on woody and potato if i dpkg --purge lynx and apt-get install
lynx it does prompt me for the homepage url.

nate