Re: Modem Gateway

On 17 Jul 2002 at 18:47, dan.hunt@st.brieux.com wrote:

> [...]
I kept diald.
> 3. Clear out your iptables firewall completely. the quickest way is
>
> for CHAIN in INPUT OUTPUT FORWARD POSTROUTING PREROUTING; do iptables -P
> $CHAIN ACCEPT; iptables -F $CHAIN; done

The script above
(my first! thanks to Paul Sheer book "LINUX: Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition" )
gave me the following output repeated several times.
"modeprobe: can't locate module iptables
iptables v1.26a:can't initalize iptables table 'filter'
iptabels who?
do you need to insmod?
Perhaps iptables or your kernel need to be upgraded."

Kind regards,

Dan Hunt