Re: help pcmcia

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 10:22:47AM -0700, Kris wrote:
> I am a newbie trying to setup PCMCIA for 2.2r6 and can not seem to find the
> help to do this.  Any suggestions would be nice.

First of all... have you read the PCMCIA-HOWTO [0]? As usually only
laptops have PCMCIA, you could also probably find some system-specific
information at Linux on Laptops [1]. Debian also has a laptop mailing
list, and you could check the archives [2], or subscribe [3] to it. You
could get more help, but you would need to give us more information.

[0] <http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/PCMCIA-HOWTO.html>
[1] <http://www.linux-laptop.net>
[2] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-laptop>

Seneca