Re: RedManWarian: My Day Dream Distro

I second PGI.  I created a customized distro in a day to hand out to my
LUG.  GNOME, Evolution, the works.  I loved it.  Ran smooth as snot, very
easy recipes to follow.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438