DNS2Go on potato

Hi there,

I am a total newbie to Debian. I was wondering if anyone had success using
DNS2Go on potato. I have been trying and do not understand the error
messages, but I think it has to do with my potato setup. Here's what I did:

1) tried unzipping and using the 'INSTALL.sh' command like they spec in the
documentation. I got a "command not found' message from BASH.
2) I thought, "ok, I will just install the RPM" so I did that, per their
instructions. I got the following failed dependencies: /bin/sh,
ld-linux.so.2, & libc.so.6
3) I thought, "ok, I just need to install some software", so I tried
installing libc6 and shellutils from apt-get (thinking these are the closest
equivalents to the error messages I got), and they failed, saying they are
already installed.

Any thoughts on the matter? Thanks a lot for your time.
Dan Gapinski
dan.gapinski@qsi-r2.com