Re: weblint replacement?

Frank Preut <fpreut@freenet.de> writes:

> apt-cache show tidy

I actually looked at that description before sending my original mail,
but it made tidy sound like more of a "batch-correction" tool, instead
of the "batch-reporting" type of tool I was looking for. But, based on
your recommendation, I actually installed it and read the man page
(hey, R-ing TFM! whadda idea!), and found the '-error' flag, which
just reports errors.

Thanks for the pointer.

john.
--
You cannot just paste code with no understanding of what is going on
and expect it to work.