spamd (spamassassin) could not start

hi,

I have been using spamassassin for about a week. I found it very
effective against SPAM, but I find that the filtering process take a
lot of time to process a single mail. In the spamassassin.org they
advice us to use spamd to make the filtering process faster. But I
cant load spamd.

As a root if I run spamd it will come out this message:

bind: Cannot assign requested address at /usr/sbin/spamd line 135.

The spamassassin was from unstable package. I have tried to see what
do they have in line 135 in '/usr/sbin/spamd' file, but since I am not a
programmer, I dont understand what does line 135 mean.

Any help will be appreciated.

thank you

willy