Re: true transparency?

> Well, in case someone wanted to use it because he has a real reason for
> transparency (for a change :), it would matter. Does OSX use real
> transparency or is it the same trick?

os x uses true transparency, you can see through a what looks like foggy
glass console to the website and copy commands through it :) its pretty
nifty and i thought a potentially useful feature, but i can see for those
whome us 5 terminals together it might get troublesome, but i tend to use
up to 3 and constantly wish i could see through the shuffle of open
windows to locate things, with xmms and mail and 3 terms, well it gets
crowded :-p not to mention theres info i like to have and copy from one
terminal to another, it would be a very usful feature in my case, however
i believe i am a minority,under true transparency terms however, when the
window is "fogged" as the fake transparency can be, you would be able to
distinguish between aterms stacked, and eventually, after the 3rd or 4th
term i would imagine it would become solid white and you could not see all
5 aterms, however i am also starting to wonder if this will be resource
intensive. i would imagine not any more so than the allready "false"
transparency but i could be very wrong :-p i havent done much programming.