Re: D-Link DFE-650TX

bob@proulx.com (Bob Proulx) writes:

> I can't remember who asked the original question about the DFE-650TX
> (you?) but so far no one has said anything about it specifically.  It
> does not sound good from the loudness of the silence.  I would look
> for a different card and avoid blazing the trail yourself.
>
> Bob

I did a little research, and the DFE-650TX uses an Intel 82365,
which has a driver available. Now, it it is a DFE-650TX+, I do
not know. I can find no hints of what this card uses at any of
the common resources for NIC drivers, or on www.dlink.com or
ftp.dlink.com.

Paul

--
*  For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *
*  that whoever believes in Him should not perish...    John 3:16  *