Re: At peace with Debian (was: This is the last war...)

> part of the Debian crowd.  I've never met such an uncivilized and war
> like group of people - barbarians, many of whom don't have the
> intelligence to attempt an answer to a question that's been posted, so
> instead they harshly attack the poster.

heheh, try the news.admin.mail-abuse newgroup and you will find a truly war
like group of people like you have never known and will never know unless
you are holding an M16 in some jungle or desert some where.  Those guys hate
everyone.  Yea, yea, they say they only hate spammers, but no, try reading
some of the threads...evidence proves otherwise, they hate everyone!

vec