XGammon failing

Hi:

I notice that Woody's XGammon fails fairly consistently (usually when
it's about to lose...) The failure message is approximately "floating
point error. sorry" i.e., there's not enough information to
work out the failure mode.

I've examined the diff file, and I don't see anything there that
stands out as a potential bug. The source code change involves a
slight improvement in a typedef, and the XGammon database is the same
size as the previous version. At this point, I suspect the run-time
library.

I don't believe I've got enough information here to file a useful bug
report. What are the next steps to get enough info for the maintainer
to use when examining the situation?

Please indicate if this is better posted to debian-devel, or debian-x.

--
Microsoft Free By 2003