Re: Thanks: Mozilla: Home page keeps resetting to default. .Solved!!

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 01:36, arthur_dent wrote:
> I dont need to worry about email, I use kmail and in any case when I
> downloaded Mozilla I no longer have Mozilla mail as a choice, i.e. there is
> no longer an icon for Mozilla Mail at the bottom of the  Mozilla Browser
> screen...funny though, as there is still a Mozilla composer. It seems strange
> that there would be an email composer but not a client proper to open mail
> from. For now thats o.k. , because as I said above I'm using Kmail.
> Thanks again for the help.
Just a couple things: 1)Mozilla mail is a separate package than the
regular browser. If you want to use it, you'd need to get it in addition
to the regular Mozilla download. 2)Mozilla Composer is a fairly decent
WYSIWYG HTML editor, not at all related to email.
--
What was once is gone. What will be has not yet come. What is is all
that is real. Live for the now.