Re: modversions.h?

Actually, I decided to take a closer look at the
directory that had the kernel-source*.tar file and
found it also contained a kernel-headers*.deb file.

What the heck! I ran a dpkg -i on it and viola! The
modversions.h file appeared where it should have.

I needed this file since Im compling the device
drivers for my NIC card. =( Its been since Tuesday and
I dont have network connection or a GUI yet =(

Anyways.. Thanks for the effort though fellas!
Im sure Im going to have to place another post when I
get further along. =)