debian bugs, missing file

found the missing file its called util-linux-locals, its "required" by
util-linux. its in the basic bare bones install, i skip tasksel, and run
dselect, i dont however select anything i immediately go to install and
there have been preselected files in there i assume to continue dl for
further use of some other apps ill soon be dl? anyways, its stuff like
perl i think and a few more htings, seems like stuff i can do without but
i aint argueing :-p and as i try to exit it just tells me im having
dependency issues, and tells me it cant locate the required file called
util-linux-locals im wondering if its referencing to its self like some
other packages do and the package was just renamed and so its like,
linking to an invisible package? i forgot to check out aptitude and to be
honest thats the least of my worries at the moment :-p getting this basic
install and xfree is first. i wanna get out of winbloze asap and start
using my email over linux. i should have stuck with it when i had it, i
swear.. lol so whats the word on this missing file?