Stupid dselect question

I have been pouring over this in the manuals, and asked for help in the
IRC channel.  I went into "tasksel -q" and selected a bunch of stuff.  Now
I have 188 megs of updates to download over "dselect install".  However, I
cant afford the bandwidth, and decided to cancel this.  How do I unselect
packages?  Is there a quick and easy way via command line so I dont have
to use dselect directly?  It selected like 366 packages, and I really dont
want to download all these right now.  Isnt there a way to purge all
selections in an easy, quick way?

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438