Re: Debian (Software RAID, is there any?)

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 00:38, louie miranda wrote:
> I was wondering does Debian support software raid?
> I can't see it on our manual pages, haven't try google though.
>
> Ill try it after this. :)

try apt-cache search ...
I'm working on this exact thing today, in fact.

$ apt-cache search raid
raidtools
raidtools2
mdadm

Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University