RE: Quickcam Express Logitech en woody

Sorry, I intended to send the request to the spanish debian list. I choosed
the wrong contact. My apologizes

Here is the traslation:

Does any one a Quickcam Logitech Express running on Woody?. I have installed
it from sourceforge  http://qce-ga.sourceforge.net/ on a kernel 2.4.18 with
USB support and gqcam as client software.

At first it seems to work though i get a little bit green look; but after a
while gqcam hangs. I call the quickcam.sh script from
/etc/init.d/bootmisc.sh but it seems as if doesn`t load the module properly
and I have to execute the script as root from the command line. After this
as i have said it works but hangs after a while.
Any comment would be welcome. :-)

THX