Re: Web Page Software

Thomas H. George,,, wrote:

Until now I have had no interest in Web Page creation dont know beans about the subject. Is there a debian package? Where should I look for a good introduction to the subject?
[OT]
If you can't convince her to use linux, somewhere on http://www.tucows.com/internet.html under 'Web Building Tools', you should be able to find a nice, 'free', HTML editor for Windows that provides no more functionality than inserting tags and checking syntax. To learn HTML and to build any page you should want, this is all the functionality you need.
[/OT]

--
Ivo