Re: I NEED YOUR HELP

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, idris alameyah wrote:

> Europe.  You will have to travel to the European nation, which I will
> later tell you and secure the funds for me.  For this assistance, I
> will give you US$10million.  The rest will be mine and you will also
> help me in investing it in real estates and other

I am sorry I am already committed to moving funds for 1374
other government officials who have similar circumstances.
Since I refuse to give up my weekends off, I shall be unavailable
until early 2029 at best.  Please let me know if you can wait.

rob          When you see $10,000,000.00 on the sidewalk, pick it up.