Getting rid of MS-win

Since a couple of weeks I have been running Debian as my main
system. I think I am ready to get rid of the rather large fat32
partition on my harddisk.

I will do a clean install of Debian once I have setup the partitions
on my drive. I know this is not strictly necessary, but since I
already have woody cdroms and a decent internet connection it's
easier to make a new start than to resize and remove partitions.

Is it possible to install Windows 98 on another drive than primary
master or on a partition on the end of a  drive?

Ideally I would reserve 2Gb on the end of my drive to install
Windows if I have to for whatever reason.

Is it at all possible with lilo or grub? How should I partition the
drive? Are there other things to consider?

After using Windows for years I haven't missed it for a moment since
using Debian. It just feels a bit scary to get past the point of no
return.

Bob