Re: HTML Editor

On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 01:56, Ivo Wever wrote:
> Rick Commo wrote:
>
> > Try: http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/ for HTML in particular and http://www.w3.org
> > for more general info.
> >
> Rick, I can write HTML already; I just don't know how to easily write it
> in emacs. I'm not looking for HTML reference material, but for a
> reference on (the shortcut keys of) HTML-mode in emacs. Haven't been
> able to find that, even though even that should be right under my nose.
> sincerely,

I'd suggest looking at html-helper-mode (note the helper in there). It's
quite a bit more robust than the default html-mode, and supports much
more than just vanilla HTML. (JavaScript, the evil ASP, etc) Do a search
on google to find the most recent version. If I remember correctly there
used to be an old quick reference chart for it on the home page. If not,
you can make one easily enough in Gnumeric. (Or even Emacs for that
matter.)

-Alex