Re: Lexmark Z55 install

Hi,
Sorry about the delay-misbehaving pop server.
I've searched the Lexmark website for this filter, to no avail. In the post-install lexmark directory there is a bin subdirectory, with lsc, lxgetconf, query, rmlp, xappend, z55fuser and zlexerror files. Could one of these be the answer? I'm new to Linux so any tips will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Tim

Paul Miller wrote:
See if Lexmark has a binary filter available.  I have my Z53 working
perfectly now using their binary and cups.  Nother else worked, I
wouldn't bother messing with gimp-print, or anything else.  I just
replied to someone trying to get a Z52 to work w/ cups on this list.

-Paul