Re: Galeon prefs.js

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:54:37PM -0400, David P James wrote:
> Blake Barnett wrote:
> > Anyone know how to keep Galeon from auto-generating the
> > ~/.galeon/mozilla/galeon/prefs.js file?  I want to keep
> > my anti-aliasing/TTF settings in there and it keeps
> > overwriting it.

Don't know about galeon, but for mozilla you're supposed to put your
changes in user.js. Whatever is in there gets read at startup and
overrides whats in prefs.js which is then re-written.

prefs.js is for mozilla's use -- don't mess with it.
user.js is for user customization.

--
"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."
		-- Oscar Wilde *KH*