Please disregard - Re: netgear LC82C169C

My apologies.  Found the tulip driver outside the net modules submenu.
Thanks
Todd Marek

On Saturday, July 6, 2002, at 10:11 PM, Todd Marek wrote:

Hello-
I am doing a fresh install of Woody with the 2.4 kernel. I am trying to get the netgear LC82C169C card to work but it is not being recognized by the installer or the running system. It worked under 2.2.16 but not in 2.4. Was hoping someone could fill me in on what driver module needs loading. I've read that this would be covered by the tulip chip but don't see that listed in the net modules list.

Thanks in advance for any help-
Todd Marek