Re: Ximian Gnome

Em 06 Jul 2002 23:54:40 +0200
Jan Fischer <jan.p.fischer@web.de> escreveu:

> On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 21:59, Mark Roach wrote:
> > On Sat, 2002-07-06 at 14:48, Jan Fischer wrote:
> > > i just installes libranet and upgraded to testing. now i was
> > > searching for an apt source for ximian desktop, but on their site
> > > they just offer deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian stable
> > > main which does not seem to work properly on my system (sounds
> > > like potato) has anyone a woody source for that?
> > It looks like woody's gnome packages are at least as up to date as
> > ximian's. Is there something specific that the ximian gnome has that
> > isn't in woody?
>
> i don't think so. i just thought ximian's packages were more up to
> date:)

nope...you're wrong. there is no reason to run ximian's gnome under
woody. woody's gnome packages are more up to date than ximian's
packages....and also I think ximian's debs are red hat rpm's with a
diferent extension.

--
Rafael Alexandre Schmitt - Blumenau - Santa Catarina
Home Page -> http://sites.uol.com.br/rafaelsch/