Re: Outlook replacement (for web)

I'll have to second phpGroupWare.  I am a firm believer in this product.
I am deploying it on at least three sites.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438