minimal CD construction?

I will be handing out CDs at a convention in a
couple of weeks.
The CDs will contain less than 100 MB of literature
in files and the remaining space is available for a
Debian base installer and X.
If I take all files from one of the network inst ISO images and
add my literature files, obviously the resulting ISO isn't
bootable any more.  Is there a reasonably simple way
to add files to a working network-install Debian ISO image?
Is there a particularly good network inst ISO to start with?

TIA

Cameron