Re: Logitech MouseMan Dual Optical Mouse

Your GPM config is fine.
In XF86Config-4, change the Protocol to ExplorerPS/2.

I've also been able to get all 4 non-scroll buttons working with the
following:

        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "5 6"

This will make the scroll wheel be buttons 5 and 6. To fix this:

In /etc/X11/Xmodmap:

pointer = 1 2 3 6 4 5

You should be warned however that /etc/X11/Xmodmap doesn't seem to be
called all the time recently. So in a Xsession or gdm Session .xsession
or .xinitrc (or whatever you choose), you should call "xmodmap
/etc/X11/Xmodmap"

You'll now have buttons 4 and 5 for scrolling again, and button 6 as an
extra, for whatever you'd like.