problems with libc6

I having a bit of a trouble with my apt-get...

I ran the apt-get install libc6-dev and received
the following:
Sorry, but the follwing packages have unmet dependencies:
libc6-dev: Depends: libc6 (= 2.2.5-6) but 2.2.5-7 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

When I run apt-get install libc6:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libc6 is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded

And because of that I not being able to install many packages such as
libncurses, and so on.

apt-get install libc6 --reinstall is not an option...

Any tips of how solving this problem?!
regards,

Francisco