Re: Need web server recommendation

Vector writes:

>You should make the time and lose that extra 15 minutes of sleep, then, post
>the patch here and on emacs mailing lists.  Someone will probably thank you
>for it, if it.  Besides, I think this would not be necessary if your MTA/MDA
>were using the right evenlope sender address.  If you tell us what MTA you
>are using, I'm sure we can help you configure it to rewrite your envelope
>sender.

Vector,

A couple of questions.  How many legitimate email addresses do you have?  When
you masquerade the envelope, how many email addresses can you post from?
Envelope masquerading doesn't work, because it locks me into one email address.
If I'm going to go that route, I might as well stick with the
username@machine.name address.

Glen