Problems building KDE documentation in unstable

Hi all,

I'm trying to build KDE 3 from CVS.  I also have the unofficial KDE 3
packages installed and I'm running unstable.

The compile of some packages fails when the documentation is build.
It's appears to me that the kdex.dtd file is missing.  With KDE 2 this
is provided in the kdelibs3 package.  Unfortunately kdelibs4 doesn't
provide this file.

I've copied the /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2 tree from kdelibs3 to my
filesystem, but the build still fails.  Obviously docbook isn't aware of
the DTD.

How do I solve this?

Pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,