Re: Where's the Woody Boot Floppy Image?

On Sun, 2002-06-30 at 15:57, Matthew Tedder wrote:

> What image do I need to put on floppy to make it boot up for installation?
>
> I finally successfully download all 8 Woody CDs but the machine I want to
> test it on is an old one and won't boot off the CD ROM.
>
> I tried the rescue image... It just brought up the previosly installed Potato.
>
> Matthew
>

> --

If you have the images on your hd you can:

clos:/pub/iso/jigdo# mount debian-30p10-i386-binary-1.iso -t iso9660 -o
loop loop/

clos:/pub/iso/jigdo/loop# cd debian/install/

README.sbm    compact.bin   lincompt      rawrite2.exe  sbm.bin
TRANS.TBL     doc           linpci        rawrite2.txt  setlang.bat
bf24.bin      idepci.bin    linux         rescue.bin
boot.bat      lin24         loadlin.exe   root.bin

--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0