Re: Advogato: Debian considered harmful

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 05:34:38PM -0700, Angus Scott-Fleming wrote:
> Debian considered harmful?

> http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/02/06/28/2219224.shtml?tid=23

Note that the title is merely intended to grab attantion (and the
author admits to this in the comments on it).  Nothing "harmful" is
mentioned in the article.  It basically just says "Debian has a rep
for being cool because it's hard to install, but I don't know whether
this is true or not because I decided to use easier distros instead."

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss