RE: api calls

On 29-Jun-2002 ZBenjudah@aol.com wrote:
> need to find out  what are the  so called  API's under linux I need to
> understand this  in simple terms  and how to access if that is posable

API standards for "application programming interface".  It is the definition of
how two things talk to each other.  The X Window System has an API, GTK+ has an
API, glibc provides another.  It is a generic term.

We could help you better if you would more clearly state what problem you are
trying to solve.