Re: Ot c++ programming in linux

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 11:36:31PM -0700, ben wrote:
| On Friday 28 June 2002 06:56 pm, Scott Henson wrote:
| >
| > Install ajunta.  Its better than turbo c.  I use it all the time for my
| > engineering projects.
|
| where's ajunta available? i've googled but found only a document
| reference to it.

It's "anjuta".

http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/

Once, when I tried it, it seemed really immature.  (that was quite a
while ago)  I also wanted something that worked for other languages,
so I ended up learning vim more.  Now that I'm proficient in vim (and
some more shell commands, eg find) I wouldn't use anything else.  YMMV.

-D

--

If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his
cross and follow me.  For whoever wants to save his life will lose it,

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/