Gnome2 installation

Yesterday I was able to install Gnome2 by following the instructions at
    http://www.hadess.net/idoru.php3

I reinstalled my laptop today, upgraded to unstable, and added:
  $ fgrep exper /etc/apt/sources.list
  deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main
  deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ ../project/experimental main

did a apt-get upgrade and then tried:

laptop:/home/moseley# apt-get install -t experimental nautilus2
gnome-panel2 gnome-applets2 gnome-utils gnome-terminal
gnome-control-center2 sawfish
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  nautilus2: Depends: libnautilus2-2 (>= 2.0.0) but it is not going to be
installed
             Depends: librsvg2-2 (>= 2.0.0) but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

What I did notice yesterday was nautilus was crashing often.

Any ideas?

BTW -- anyone know of instructions for installing KDE3?  That might be fun,
too.

Thanks,
--
Bill Moseley