Re: How do I change de IP addresses in woody

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 03:49, Noah Meyerhans wrote:

> What I originally said was that there's no need to
> install additional software in order to reconfigure your network
> interfaces.  What I said was absolutely true.

True yes, but also not very helpful. I suppose if the original poster
knew how to edit network/interfaces the question hadn't appeared in the
first place. I don't see why you discourage the use of one of the
(precious few I might add, not that there's anything wrong with that)
tools that helps less knowledgeable users to easily configure their
machine.

Kind regards, M.