Re: How do I change de IP addresses in woody

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 23:09, Noah Meyerhans wrote:

> don't install any new software, just edit the one file that the
> interface gets its IP address from.

etherconf is totally ok, works even if you don't know what you're doing,
can bee setup by everyone who has setup networking in windows or on the
mac. The original post to me gave the impression that an easy to use
tool would come in quite handy. Also, i think its strange that someone
with a debian.org address (by extension) discourages the use of debconf,
which is normal part of a default debian install.