RE: Mail Server

Have any of you set up Postfix in a professional environment and if so,
what kind of success/failure have you experienced? I have some Sendmail
experience but I have been experimenting with Postfix on a test server and
I have found it rather easy to deploy, but I am unsure of its ability in
large scale environment. Comments?