Re: Fwd: Re: How to avoid meltdowns in the future

The "new" LILO (22.2) doesn't seem to allow that - I can only select from
a menu. Have I missed something?

Anyway, booting single doesn't help by itself, because openAFS still tried
to load when coming up in single-user mode. I'll try the init=/bin/sh
trick next time.

Thanks to all.

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu