Re: Netscape & scrollmouse

jfcarvajal wrote:
> it worked for me on potato with Xfree 4 but not now in
> woody. I don´t remember but i thin it was Netscape 4.75.
> In mozilla I don`t realize.

This one is the one I used for Netscape 4.77 on a potato
system that had been upgraded to woody. There was a
change made to Netscape between 4.75 and 4.77 (don't know which
way 4.76 goes) which made the old "hack" unworkable. This
one should do the trick.

I don't have Netscape installed anymore (I bought a new hd
and performed a fresh woody install) so I can't say for
certainty (yet) that it will work. I'll give it a try
shortly though.

--
David P. James
Ottawa, Ontario

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV