Re: Resizing partitions..

I have received those error messages when I have loaded up Partition
Magic (7.0) as well - I haven't done anything yet though.

You mentioned a rescue CD, how do I go about creating one?  Is that a
PartitionMagic rescue CD or a Linux rescue CD?

Instead of creating new partitions, do you know if it is possible to
shift the /boot and beginng of / down into the free space (thereby
increasing the size of /)?

Thanks for the info,
Andrew