rsync to debian-security broken or is it just me?

Hi all.

This may be a question for the mirrors mailing list, sorry if it's not
appropriate here.

Trying to update the security portion of the Debian mirror at
uchicago.edu, and having trouble.  The rsync command that we use is:

rsync -rltvz --delete \
     --exclude "Archive-Update-in-Progress-`hostname -f`" \
     --exclude "project/trace/`hostname -f`" \
     $EXCLUDE \
     $RSYNC_HOST::$RSYNC_DIR $TO

...where RSYNC_HOST is security.debian.org, RSYNC_DIR is
debian-security, and TO is the local path to our mirrored data.

When I run the script which calls that command, I get:

rsync: failed to connect to security.debian.org: Connection timed out
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(97)

Apparently this has been going on now for a while, but rsync to the main
debian archive from the same machine works fine.

Is security.debian.org down?  Or did I miss a change to the right way to
do this?

Thanks,
--
# Michael Jinks, IB # JFI/MRSEC/EFI Computing # University of Chicago #
      Reader!  Think not that